Veneer, Timber, Laminate, Lacquer and The Environment
FSC / PEFC. Forza Chain of Custody of Forest Based Products (click here)
As part of Forza Doors' commitment to develop products and manufacturing processes in an environmentally responsible manner, the company has been assessed by Control Union Certification for FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes) Chain of Custody.
Certificate Numbers: FSC ®: CU-COC-816129 (click here) PEFC™: CU-PEFC-816129 (click here)
The SKA Rating System (click here)
SKA Rating is a RICS-led and owned environmental assessment method, benchmark and standard for non-domestic fit outs. It helps landlords and tenants assess fit out projects against a set of sustainability good practice criteria, known as 'Good Practice Measures' (GPM).
The principle materials listed in the Ska Rating for which Forza would be asked to supply are as follows:
SKA Rating SKA ID Good Practice Measure SKA Page No 14 M05 Hardwoods 40 25 D20 Timber 42 62 M06 Joinery 58 80 M17 Doors 69 92 M13 Hard Wall Covering 79 55 M09 Glazed Partitions 53
Green Guide: Indoor Air Quality (click here)
Forza Review: There is a growing acceptance that human exposure to environmental pollutants mainly occurs from the air we breathe indoors. Pollutants emitted from products and materials utilised in homes, commercial, education and health premises can contaminate indoor air 2 to 5 times greater than the air we breathe outside. The primary source of indoor exposure to airborne chemicals is from products used in interior environments that can emit a significant quantity of volatile organic compounds (VOC's). With this in mind Forza are continually reviewing the materials it uses within its product range and select the best materials for low VOC emission.
Forza Environmental Policy (click here)
The Directors, management and staff of Forza Doors recognise that our business activities must be characterised by an active commitment to the environment, by an ongoing process of improvement and comply with all relevant environmental legislation at local, regional and national level.
The goal of our environmental policy is the long term sustainable development measured and controlled by the implementation of an Integrated Management System (IMS) being established to comply with the International Standard ISO 14001:2004. This promotes a culture of environmental protection in all company systems and procedures under the direction of the senior management team with the support of all employees and supply chain partners.
Forza Keyfaq's are designed as a fast track route to answer questions you may have relating to timber fire doors, frames and screens utilised in the commercial interiors construction market of offices , education health hotel and retail environments .
In addition to data on Veneer, Timber, Laminate, Lacquer and The Environment Forza have the following Keyfaq's data sheets.
FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber or MDF Flush
2. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Rebated frame
3. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Aluminium frame
4. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Steel frame
5. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber or MDF Flush frame
6. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Rebated frame
7. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Steel frame
8. FD90 (90 minute) (FCH) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Flush frame
9. FD90 (90 minute) (FCW) Mineral core Fire Door in a Mineral Composite frame
10. FD120 (120 minute) (FCW) Mineral core Fire Door in a Mineral Composite frame
11. Timber Door & Frame Acoustics
12. CE Mark FD30 (30 minute) and FD60(60minute) Timber Door Sets
13. Approved Documents M and K 2013 :
14. Ironmongary Installation
15. Design Feature Timber Doorframes
16. FD30 & FD60 Timber Firescreens
17. Imola & Bespoke Timber Partition Systems
18. Veneer, Laminate or Painted Panels & Feature Walls
19. Veneer, Timber, Laminate, Lacquer and The Environment
20. General Guidance