Our Company Principles
Forza Doors Ltd. conducts its daily operations following six key principles:
1. We will endeavour to improve our position as a brand leader in the supply of timber veneer & laminate doors, frames, panels and timber partitions to the commercial office market through quality of product, efficient service and cost effective solutions.
2. We will be open and honest in all our communications with our valued staff, suppliers and customers alike and behave respectfully towards all people regardless of their roll or status.
3. We will comply with laws and regulations relating to good stewardship of a UK limited company operating in the commercial fit out construction industry and continually monitor our performance through our certificated integrated management system that incorporates ISO 9001.2015, ISO 14001.2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
4. We will take a responsible and measured view of how our operations affect the environment and operate current best practice in disposal of waste as well as being thrifty with all resources at our disposal.
5. We recognise our staff as being a major asset in the success of the company and will provide a safe and enjoyable working environment in which all staff are able to improve their work skills and remuneration.
6. We will provide our customers with a superior product and a first class service that recognises their project lead times as crucial and where site events compress the completion schedule, we are ready and able to support their fast track requirements.