60min Fire: FD60 54mm Timber Fire Door in Timber Rebated Frame
Permitted Elevations (click here)
Standard Glazed Vision Panels [AD K6 section10.1 (DDA). (click here) Bead Detail [FD 60] (click here)
Typical Doorframes (click here), FD60 Intumescent Seal position (click here) and Head & Jamb Joint Options
Maximum leaf sizes (click here)
Latched Single Acting Single Door - LSASD (with over panel)
Latched Single Acting Double Door - LSADD (with over panel)
Unlatched Single Acting Single Door - ULSASD (with over panel)
Unlatched Single Acting Double Door - ULSADD (with over panel)
Acoustic availability (click here)
Rating according to BS EN ISO 717-1: 2013 from tests and measurements conducted In accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010. Weighted Sound Reduction Index (Rw) 35dB
Structural & Mechanical (click here)
Mechanical test to DD171: 1987 clauses 4.3, 4.4, 4.9, 4.10, 4.11. Severe Duty.
Mechanical test to BS EN 1192 (EN947, EN948, EN949, EN950). Severe Duty (class 4).
Cycling tests to BS EN 1191 (classification to EN 12400). Heavy Duty (Class 7)
Door Insulation (click here)
The door sets are assessed to Section 6 of BS476: Part 22: 1987 for 60 minute performance rating for both integrity and insulation, without vision panels in the leaves or with vision panels incorporating fully insulating glass.
Environment (click here)
Forza choose to make a conservative claim of FSC "mixed 67%" for its FSC composite products although many are at mix 70% content. Certificate No's: FSC ®: CU-COC-816129: PEFC™: CU-PEFC-816129
Finishes (click here)
Veneer: Commercially available: ash/cherry/oak/steamed beech/maple/American black walnut/ other: cut crown/quarter/rift/Other: matched-book/random/slip/quarter/other: grain direction-vertical/horizontal/inlay/other. Laminate: Commercially available laminates conforming to EN438 & ISO 4586.
Paint: Commercially available RAL colours .Standard sheen 20% gloss.
Access to & use of Buildings (AD M 2013 section 3)-effective clear width of opening (click here)
Direction & Width of Approach New Building (from May 2004) Existing Building Straight on & at the right angle to access route at least 1500mm wide 800mm 750mm At right angles to an access route at least 1200mm wide 825mm 775mm External doors to buildings used by the general public 1000mm 775mm
Forza Keyfaq's are designed as a fast track route to answer questions you may have relating to timber fire doors, frames and screens utilised in the commercial interiors construction market of offices , education health hotel and retail environments .
In addition to data on 60 minute fire rated (FD60) Timber Fire Door in Timber Rabated frames Forza have the following Keyfaq's data sheets.
1. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber or MDF Flush Frame
2. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Rebated frame
3. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Aluminium frame
4. FD30 (30 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Steel frame
5. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber or MDF Flush frame
6. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Rebated frame
7. FD60 (60 minute) Timber Fire Door in a Steel frame
8. FD90 (90 minute) (FCH) Timber Fire Door in a Timber Flush frame
9. FD90 (90 minute) (FCW) Mineral core Fire Door in a Mineral Composite frame
10. FD120 (120 minute) (FCW) Mineral core Fire Door in a Mineral Composite frame
11. Timber Door & Frame Acoustics
12. CE Mark FD30 (30 minute) and FD60 (60 minute) Timber Door Sets
13. Approved Documents M and K 2013 :
14. Ironmongery Installation
15. Design Feature Timber Doorframes
16. FD30 & FD60 Timber Firescreens
17. Imola & Bespoke Timber Partition Systems
18. Veneer, Laminate or Painted Panels & Feature Walls
19. Veneer, Timber, Laminate, Lacquer and The Environment
20. General Guidance