Timber Doorframe Overview
Forza not only offers a standard range of softwood, hardwood and MDF frames but also bespoke designs produced to your specific project requirements.
Early discussion with our technical department will yield the aesthetics and timber specie of your desired frame in the most economical and environmental friendly manner.
All frames are supplied with full factory applied lacquer finish or primed for paint and delivered in kit or assembled form as per order requirements.
An extensive range of fanlight and sidelight elevations certificated to FD30 and FD60 are available from Forza for inclusion in project specific designs.
Bespoke rebated frame and door flush to corridor within a steel stud 'shadow gap' partition
Forza standard 3-piece FD30 frame within a steel stud partition
Bespoke non-fire frame to accept 12mm toughened glass within a double glazed aluminium or timber partition system
All standard Forza doorframes are shown on the following detail specification pages, which can be accessed from the main menu above or via the page links below:
- Timber Doorframe Non-Fire
- Timber Doorframe FD30
- Timber Doorframe FD60
- Timber/Steel/Composite Doorframe FD90
- Timber/Composite Doorframe FD120
- MDF Doorframe Non-Fire
- MDF Doorframe FD30
- MDF Doorframe FD60
- Generic Metal Doorframe FD30 & FD60
- Best of Steel Doorframe
- Door Side Light & Fanlight Frames FD30
- Summary Timber Liner & Bead Detail FD30 & FD60
- Summary MDF Liner & Bead Detail FD30 & FD60
- Door Side Light & Fanlight Frames FD60
- Back to Back Timber Doorframes
- Minimum Partition Nib for Doorframe Support
- Concealed Doorframe
- Frame Conditioning FD30 & FD60